From 1st April 2020, MyHealth will be launching a new Online Consultation service.
The online service helps you to:
- Contact your GP if you feel unwell
- Get help and advice by text, phone call or face-to-face
- Request a form or sick note
- Get your test results
Benefits of online service
- Easier and quicker than calling the surgery
- 24/7 availability
- Reduces waiting times and faster access to the right treatment
- Safe and secure
- Works on all your devices – your phone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer
Please note that this service is for routine queries only, and is not to be used in emergencies.
From 1st April 2020 onward, you will be able to access this service by clicking on the banner below;